Where are the roots of showers getting smaller and smaller?
When the shower in the bathroom is used for a long time, a lot of white scale will be generated, and the water will become smaller and smaller. When bathing, it will not be happy. What should we do if we encounter such a problem? Here are some tips for you. The reason why the shower water may become smaller is that the amount of water discharged from the shower is restored.
1. Is the user's home water pressure smaller than before: if this is the case, you need to find a water company to check the water supply line and pressure.
2. The pipeline valve connected to the water heater is opened small: the inlet valve is opened.
3. Due to the high floor occupancy, low water pressure of the water source, and the pressure reduction of the mixing valve, the water output is even smaller: it is recommended to connect a water heater valve to the water inlet. Booster pump.
4. The water outlet of the mixing valve is stuck by small sand and dirt, resulting in a small amount of water. The mixing valve is congenitally insufficient, the diameter is small, and the amount of water is reduced by throttling: the inlet end of the detachable mixing valve, the hose connected to the water supply valve of the water heater, or the nozzle hose directly connected to the water heater Try the hot water outlet end, check the quality of the mixing valve according to the water output of the nozzle; replace the mixing valve of the formal brand under the premise that the water pressure of the water source is satisfied.
5. Improper installation, rubber ring deformation, uneven pipe joint or too thin, hose and shower do not match, etc.: Select the appropriate hose and shower according to the specifications, and replace the rubber ring and re-install.
6. The nozzle is congenitally insufficient, and the internal resistance is large, resulting in a small amount of water: the nozzle is replaced.
7. The shower pipe is broken, and the pipe can not be discharged: the water pipe needs to be protected during use. Although the crease not only affects the appearance, but many times the crease is prone to water leakage.
8. The nozzle is clogged, resulting in poor water flow. Generally, if the water in the home is too alkaline and contains some impurities, it is easy to block the shower hole;
In addition, air sediment dust and the like may also enter the inside through the small hole of the shower, and accumulate for a long time, which may also block the shower; improper adjustment of the shower head may also cause an increase in foreign matter scale. We can rotate and adjust the shower head;
After disassembling the nozzle, spray the nozzle on the water upwards, and find a soft object to gently rub it to shake the blocked gravel, etc., and clean it one by one for the water spray hole, then wash it repeatedly with water. Install the restore. Or go to the supermarket to buy a bottle of dirt-removing descaling agent and remove the shower head.
It should be cleaned with descaling agent in water, and it will be faster to wash with warm water. After rinsing, be sure to scrub the descaling agent left on the shower, and then install the shower head as it is. You can also use the vinegar (rice vinegar) method to immerse the shower in the vinegar. Be sure to immerse the small holes in the vinegar. Wait about ten minutes to remove, then rinse off the vinegar left in the shower with water, then it is best to put the shower head back on the shower column.
If the blockage is severe, you can also immerse the vinegar after boiling, but be careful to use the vinegar for boiling only in metal shower heads. Plastic shower heads should be soaked in cold vinegar.
In addition, if your shower head is fixed on the wall, you can't take it and soak it in the vinegar. You can use a plastic bag filled with vinegar to wrap the nozzle, stick it with tape and let it rest for one night. Then take off the bag with vinegar the next morning. But be careful not to stick the tape to the board or paint.
At the same time, be careful not to use strong acid when removing scale, so as not to cause corrosion on the shower surface.